Thursday, February 25, 2010

L is for the way you look at me...

Pre-Valentine's! I had to work all weekend! :-P Saturday when I got home from work Brian and i went to Chilli's for dinner and happy hour! We had a great time! :)


Sunday - Valentine's Day! When I came home from work Brian had
B-E-A-UTIFUL flowers waiting for me!!


We drove out to Denver Sunday night for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! We have many good stories from before we even sat down together for dinner! Brian gave me a new nickname for scouting out our dinner table! It was a 45 minute wait and that's a long time for a hungry girl who worked all day! So we had dinner at one of the high tops at the bar! Dinner was amazing and we really enjoyed ourselves! We each decided on a piece of yummy cheesecake to bring home! :)


Brian & I in downtown Denver! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment