Brian's cousin Phil and his fiance Tiffany came to stay with us in Colorado. The day they came in we had a horrible snow storm! The next two days were beautiful! Sunday it was 64 degrees and we decided to go to Garden of the Gods. Brian and I had not been there yet so it was a something new and adventurous for all of us! Garden of the Gods is huge that in two hours we were only able to explore one area. We took beautiful pictures and had a really nice time together!
Tiffany and I at Garden of the Gods! Pikes Peak Mt. is the snow covered one behind us!

cousins! :)

I love this one! I tried to be dangerous like Brian and sat with him out on one of the edges of the rocks. It made for a great picture! ;)

Love this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment