Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tzims & Pete visit Colorado!

One of my best friends from Htown that I followed to UMass-D traveled out to Colorado with her fiancé Peter to visit Brian and Me! They flew in on Friday and left Sunday morning (today). During that short visit we were excellent tourists and had lots of laughs together!

At Cheyenne Moutain Zoo! We spent a lot of time with the giraffes and feeding them crackers!! It was a great time!!


Me, Pete, and Tzims at the zoo. Their flight arrived in the springs around 1p and we decided to visit the zoo while Brian was still at work! The weather was beauitful and sunny when I picked them up which soon turned to snow then rain! Who said Colorado wasn't like New England?!


Moose Lake! Check out the moose in the background!! I love this pic!


At Cave of the Winds! Before our tour of the caves began we were able to take lots of great pics! Fortunately I am mastering finding any spot high enough to mount my camera on, set the timer, and get group pics! This time we used a random car, that Pete and I cleared the snow off of. 10 seconds gives you enough time to run back to everyone, breathe, smile, and picture taken! :)


Htown in Colorado Springs!!


Carson, the tour guide, took a picture of all of us inside one of the caves. I prob would have been better off mounting it on something, setting the timer, and taking it myself! :-P We have lots of Carson, the tour guide, stories!


30 seconds of good luck!! ;)


All of us at Garden of the Gods! It was too windy and cold to go climbing! We will on their next vaca to Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment