Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Before Georgia...

We started the yard one random day when Brian decided he couldn't stand the awful looking bush and plants growing in the middle of the yard! He went out there and before I knew it they were pulled out of the ground! I guess that is when all this yard work began...

It look us forever to get all the rocks out of the front yard! I have never seen so many yards full of rocks as I have in CO!

I finished shoveling all the rocks while Brian started the grass seed planting!

Thankfully we stayed out in the yard all night! Finished shoveling the rock! Planted all the grass seed! Brian found out the next day he would be leaving the following day for training in Georgia! We knew there was a reason we decided to stay out there and get all our yard work done!

At the airport in C/S...very early in the morning! I went and sat up there with Brian before his flight and before I went to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment