Thursday, June 3, 2010

BOSTON YOU'RE MY HOME!

Brian and I planned to go back home for one of my best friends from high schools wedding! Who knew it was the same weekend as everything else! We were fortunate it all fell on the same weekend since we would be home! We made it to Brian's lil sisters HS graduation, Tzims & Pete's wedding, and Kaitlyn's graduation party! Brian and I flew back to MA on June 3rd and stayed until June 6th. We tried to fit in everything we possibly could over those few days! It was so wonderful being with all of our family and friends! I love and miss everyone so much!

This is where the adventure begins...


WELCOME TO BOSTON!


We started the first day off going to visit at Brian's families house then we went to dinner with my Mom and met met up with my sister and her family at the Alamo! Smooches from my lil man, LP!

My 3 yr. old nephew!

Paul playing with Uncle Brian at the Alamo!

I finally got to see my friend Heather and her lil babes Lilli!

We have been friends from HCCC for so long now!

We even fit in a Boston trip to Faneuil Hall! We met up with Brian's college friend Anthony! It was a lot of fun seeing him and hanging out with all the guys! I love the city!! Brian even said he misses it and everyone...let's all see how long it takes us to get back...

My cousin Kaitlyn graduated from HHS!! woot woot! We all went to the Alamo to celebrate!!

I luv my cousins! Me with my Mom, sister, and Aunts! (Missing two sisters, and my Aunt Evie tho!)


Preggo & Me! We have this same pose from when Carrie was pregnant with Paul! I love this picture! I have to send it to her to put beside the other one on her fridge! (Ca- Which better make it on to the fridge at the new house!)

Happy Graduatioon Kaitlyn!

What would a trip be for Brian without making it to a casino?? We met up with another one of Brian's college friends, Bill, at Foxwoods!! Needless to say...we did not come back rich! But we had fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment