While Mom was in CO I wanted to make sure she was able to see all the "nature!" When we first moved here I couldn't believe all the deer, foxes, and other creatures we would see! I still sometimes fee a little too close to nature! It is soooo different than MA!
We started at Bear Creek Dog Park where Maggie showed us some other sides of nature...
I drove Mom around my favorite C/S neighborhood! Where there are always deer in the front yards, on the corner of the streets...everywhere! However, whenever I take visitors to go see this neighborhood the deer never seem to be out! We drove around for awhile and then we started seeing them!! It's a lot harder in the spring to spot them than it was in the winter!
This one was trying to hide...we rolled the windows down to get a pic! Max and Maggie weren't too happy! Max loves to chase deer...Brian and I learned that one day at the dog park when he took off after one down the road! oye!
MA is still better...but I do love visitors!
No comments:
Post a Comment