Brian and I are getting ready to PCS (?), lets pretend like I understand military talk... in other words... we are getting ready to move to FLORIDA!!! Brian already has his new job and a date to start there... meanwhile, my search for another new job begins now... happy, happy, joy, joy!
Anywho! Brian asked me to make a list of all the things we should do before we go! Well one page wasn't enough! There is so much to do in CO that we haven't done! Along with CO I also want to travel around this side of the states before we go back to "our" side! ;-)
This is the list so far... I recently penciled in 4 CORNERS at the bottom... Brian told me it was too far. I'm going to work on that one because I've been saying I wanted to go there ever since we moved to Colorado!! By the time Brian gets home from being over seas we won't have that long to do all the things on the list plus get the house ready to rent or sell... looks like it is going to be a busy summer!!

Have you ever been to Vegas? I haven't been since 1994. Yikes...I felt so old just typing that...
ReplyDeletehaha! No we have never been!! Did you like it when you went?!
ReplyDelete