"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world."
Recently my BFF Mems, aka O, and I talk every day! We joke about how disgusting it is because we can't make it through the day without speaking numerous times. To the point where I'm starting to feel lost if one of us doesn't call the other! After all these years of being friends, neighbors, long distance late night calls from college... we now are having the most important conversations of our lives... still miles apart... still best friends!
I asked for advice on how to make this blog different... Mems told me I had to put the stories up! We have so much "material" I could sit here and write all night! We've decided we have so much to share that no one really does with twenty something year olds... important life advice... stay tuned for more...
Future G & O!
Only BFs will take a pic in the movies with you and then tell you no more! ;-)
2008

My Best Friends Forever
August 2009
We may have lived on the wrong side of the tracks... but I know with our friendship we will always be OK! ;-)
Colorado 2010
Love ya girl!

Trying to sit here and remember what we saw... House Bunny!!! Maybe I really do have a memory... haha! ps. late night dedication...couldn't sleep... ;-)
ReplyDeletehahaha Jesus make me cry before work:) Love it thanks even if I had to threaten you to get it! I will call u later of course...
ReplyDelete