Friday, April 22, 2011

Wide Open Spaces

Colorado

April 2011

Driving home from the post office: I have the music on, chatting away to my sister on my cell, and all of a sudden I see these horses running across the field out of nowhere! I put my car in park at the stop sign and grabbed my camera from my bag! I snapped as many pictures as I could inbetween the cars passing! The land out here is so open and beautiful! To see these horses running up over the hill was one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen!







2 comments:

  1. So cool. That's how I feel when I see deer back here. I'd never seen a deer or a firefly before I'd moved to MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - it was the coolest thing ever!! That's funny about the deer and fireflies! I would get excited to see the deer back home too!! Out here...there are so many...kinda makes me nervous! haha!

    ReplyDelete