Monday, September 12, 2011

Is this really vacation?!

Almost 2 years later we have a finished basement!!! Thank you to my hubby and his Dad!

Brian spent the end of his leave working with his Dad; they both really enjoyed each other's time! Many jokes have come out of all the hard work that went into the basement! It is all clean and looking beautiful now! (I'll post new pics before the move!) All we are using the finished basement for now is to to chase the pups around the house... (hehe!).

We learned the best thing about buying our house in Colorado was to learn how to do home projects! There is so much to learn! However, I can say this summer I have enhanced my priming and painting skills...although I still need more practice! Buying our first home has also taught us what we would like in our next home! Brian is convinced that will be in Florida... we will see... ;-)

The begining...

First wall up!
                                                  
 Primer and paint on the walls!
 Living room

                                        The home owners said...LET THERE BE CARPET! ;)

                                                                        1st bedroom

                                         Hallway leading to the bathroom and 2nd bedroom!
               
                                                                       2nd bedroom!

We love it!!
Thank you to Brian's Dad for all his great work, teaching, and help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment