Today - The movers came and now our house looks like the day we bought it! Brian and I already had most stuff packed and ready to go! Fortunately they didn't mind just taping those boxes up...instead of going through all of our clothes and bedding...which made me more at ease!! During all this commotion I hid myself downstairs for a phone interview! Meanwhile, while all this is going on...It has been raining non-stop for the last two days, which probably sounds normal for everyone back in New England, but over the last two years in Colorado, I have never seen this happen!! On Wednesday there was a record set in the Springs for the most rain fall, 4.5", in 24 hours! Moving day, is just compelte down pour and fog with a side of occassional hail, and temps in the 50s! Buuurr! Well, the movers completed loading the truck and here we are... A friend let me borrow an air matress and we are sleeping on that in our living room! While snuggled on the air matress, one dog on each side of us, Brian states: I think we should just get a studio apartment...and I hope he quickly forgets this idea! I fell asleep very early and now I am wide awake at 12pm...blogging! I guess I just needed a nap!
Packing & Moving
Our living room/bedroom for the next few days... it is so strange with nothing here!
No comments:
Post a Comment